Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bury Me Upside Down So The World Can...


Once again, my sister told me it would happen. Last night before I rolled into bed for my customary 4.5 hour slumber, I checked on Ethan to make sure all was well. As I peered over the crib, I noticed his butt was about 6 inches in the air. Good times! Not sure how comfortable this position can possibly be, but he was snoring like a 400 pound man with a serious case of Asthma. More power to ya, young man... more power to ya.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awwe, the butt-in-the-air stage is the cutest! He's going to grow up fast, but the general rule of thumb is: As long as he sleeps with his butt in the air, he's still your little baby.

Anonymous said...

How can you resist giving that little butt a gentle pat. One of the sweetest baby positions ever!

Dirtdartwife said...

I have SO many pics of my kids in this stage of slumber. It's just way too adorable. Hard to resist the pat on the bum.