Sunday, November 23, 2008

What the... !?


Presents!? You got to be kidding me... What is going on?!  I don't remember eating a large bird smothered in gravy being accompaned by 9 hearty side items?  I don't remember feeling gross, posted up on my couch whinning about how bad I feel.  I don't remember spending quality time with my in-laws?  Wait... scratch that, maybe Christmas did come early.

This Sunday I FINALLY replaced the base boards in Ethan's room.  Christina decided to have Sherri over to help watch Ethan.  For a while, I didn't hear anything.  All of the sudden I started to hear Grinch music and the rustle of paper coming from the family room.  What the....!?

This is what I found.  How sad.  I blame WalMart for moving Christmas up 3 weeks to November 1st.  I guess as a country we have nothing to be thankful for, right...  How sad.  I for one do.  Ethan's birthday is less than a week away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, Brian, and agree with you all the way. I, too, am thankful for my (adult) children. Happy Thanksgiving to you and we will see you on Saturday! XXOO

Elizabeth said...

Normally, I don't want to hear about Christmas until December 1, but this year, I've gotta tell you.. It's very liberating to get all the shopping done before Thanksgiving. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!